Visit Warner Bros. Studio Tour London and enter the magical world of Harry Potter during a trip to the studios responsible for producing the most successful film series of all time!
• View the original Hogwarts Express
• Step inside and discover the great hall
• Listen to previously unheard anecdotes
• Explore Dumbledore’s office and discover never-before-seen treasures.
• Step onto the famous cobbles of Diagon Alley, featuring the shop fronts of Ollivanders wand shop, Flourish and Blotts, the Weasley’s Wizard Wheezes, Gringotts Wizarding Bank and Eeylops Owl Emporium
• See iconic props from the films, including Harry’s Nimbus 2000 and Hagrid’s motorcycle.
• Rediscover other memorable sets from the film series, including the Gryffindor common room, the boys’ dormitory, Hagrid’s hut, Potion’s classroom and Professor Umbridge’s office at the Ministry of Magic
Tour includes entry ticket, studio tour and return transportation to London. This tour is self-guided and will not include the guided tour.
Victoria Coach Station Gate 21. Please exchange your ticket at the redemption point. Please check in at least 20 minutes prior to departure and hand your voucher to the Premium Tours representative on board the bus.
Return transportation to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London on a Double Decker branded bus.
Entrance ticket to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London.
This tour is self-guided and will not include the guided tour.